Sunday, March 27, 2016

My Top 5 Jed Madela Songs

For those who do not know who Jed Madela is, he is one of the best singers here in the Philippines. To give you a background about him, here's a snippet coming from Jed Madela Wikipedia Profile:

...Jed made waves during the 2005 World Championship of the Performing Arts (WCOPA) in Hollywood, California when he single-handedly won all major industry awards. He bested over 3,000 contestants from 52 countries to win the grand prize...

In this article, you will find my top 5 Jed Madela songs. Songs that influenced me and I kept on listening before. I love the lyrics and the way he sang these songs. It seems that I am the one singing these to the girl I love. Anyway, I try to arrange the songs as best as I can. Starting from the breaking up until finally finds his true love and be contented.

The image above came from The Tribe of Jed.

To Know More About Jed Madela



The Past

I love the lyrics of the song aside from the voice of Jed.

The song implies to leave all bad things behind even though they're not easy. Getting revenge to what your ex did will only make things more complicated. Instead, apply this act: forgive and to forget.



Changes In My Life

"These are all the many changes in my life..."

People come and go. In that meeting, they made us a better person. Everyone has contributed many changes to our life. What more if you came from a failed relationship and you were the one being left...



How Can I Fall

"How can I fall when you just won't give me reasons at all..."

I easily fall in love but the problem is the girl whom I like doesn't give me a sign whether she likes me too or not. So the ending is always like this: I ended up holding back my feelings and leaving my emotion behind.

I love this song.



Love Always Finds A Way

"Love always finds a way..."

Whether you made up your mind that love will never be a part of your life, just listen to this song. Whatever your turned out beliefs are (because of the heartbroken you've gone through), still love will always find a way to make us fall in love again.

I'm inspired whenever I listen to this song.


I Believe In Love
...
I believe in love
I believe in you
I believe in everything
The two of us can do
I believe in miracles
...

I quoted a part of the lyrics here. After the failed love relationships (the unreal one) I've gone through and time already healed the wound, I started believing that there's still a miracle left. Now, I do believe in love.

Keep being in love and enjoy the song.


Another Bonus Song from Jed
It's not the end, because there's one song left..

I hope this last song will be my final destination in searching the hard to get love. Actually I'm not searching, finding or looking for her, because I know it will come to me in an unexpected time and place. Just be patient and let love find you, not the other way around.

I hope my search will be over. :)


The Search Is Over


If you love songs of Jed Madela, then you've come to the right place. Here, you will find my top five songs of Jed Madela. Also these songs are added to my favorite love songs list. His music will inspire you.

So enjoy and have fun. :)

Pick One From Songs You're In Right Now
Tell us where you are right now

Since you've listened to the music of Jed Madela, I guess you have favorite now. Please let us know which one you are in right now. Meaning in what song your love life is living right now.

Enjoy and have fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment