Sunday, March 27, 2016

My Top 5 Gary Valenciano Songs

Gary Valenciano or better known as Gary V. is one of my favorite Filipino artists esp. when it comes to worshiping songs. His love songs are also infectious too. You will surely hook and get carried away when you listen to it.

Anyway, you will find on this page my top five songs of Gary V. It is not consist of worshiping songs but also love songs. I exclusively handpicked them as these are the best songs of him (for me) so far. He has Tagalog / Filipino songs too but decided not to include them here.

I hope you find it interesting and entertaining as you browse this page. Enjoy!

Image credited to Global Pinoy.

To Know More About Gary Valenciano

The Warrior is a Child




Lead Me Lord




Lift Up Your Hand




I Will Be Here




How Did You Know




Another Bonus Song from Gary
It's not the end, because there's one song left..
I hope you like the top five songs above and this one left is one of the best also. Enjoy and reflect from this song. ^_^

Take Me Out of the Dark





Do you know Gary Valenciano? Chances are you know him because he is popular not just in the Philippines but also around the world. His songs are very infectious and beautiful as well. Anyway, here is my top five Gary Valenciano songs. Actually, there are some more to list but these are what I consider the best. I hope you enjoy listening to them. Have fun! :)

He is also called "Mr. Pure Energy".

Do you love his songs?
If you do, then this is the place to leave your compliments to him.
Share it with the world and let others see it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment