Tuesday, October 31, 2017

My Top 5 South Border Songs

South Border is a Filipino band composed of more than three persons. It's a mixed of singers with other who are good at playing piano, guitars, drums and others. They have angelic voices (RNB style) which blend with one another.

Sadly, some of the original members left the group and decided to go on solo like Luke Mijares and Duncan Ramos. But still they (the band) are up and continuously existing.

Anyway, you will find here my top 5 South Border songs that I love and become a part of my life. Whenever I hear them playing, my memories from the past linger and remain.

If you want to listen to my playlist, then you must continue reading and scrolling down. Enjoy!

Image came from South Border site

To Know More About South Border

Rainbow


Kahit Kailan

Wherever You Are

Ikaw Nga

Love of My Life

Another Bonus Song from South Border

It's not the end, because there's one song left..

If you can't get over with their songs, then here is another one from them. It's a revival but they added a new twist to it. If you're excited to listen to the song, then just play it.

With a Smile


South Border is one of the cool bands here in the Philippines. They are popularly known for the song Rainbow. They got soothing and relaxing voices. If you think that all bands categorized to rock n' roll, then this one is different. Their songs are mixed with RNB style. Anyway, to prove my statements, go over the songs and listen to them one at a time. Enjoy!


Do you love their songs?
If you do, then this is the place to leave your compliments to them.
Share it with the world and let others see it! :)

1 comment: