Sunday, March 27, 2016

My Top 5 Martin Nievera Songs

I love Martin Nievera's high and manly voice whenever he sings. I idolized Martin's live performances as well and can't help myself to listen to his songs again and again. No one can match or replace Martin Nievera since he proved himself to the public as one of the greatest singers not just to the Filipino citizen but to those OFWs around the world.

His name is not an ordinary name aside from Gary V, coz almost everyone here recognizes him.

I hope by listening to my top five songs of Martin, you'll like him more than I do.

Image credited to myAyalaMalls.com.

To Know More About Martin Nievera

Be My Lady



I'll Be There



Each Day With You



With You



You



Another Bonus Song from Martin
It's not the end, because there's one song left..
I hope you like the top five songs above and this one left is one of the best also. Enjoy and reflect from this song. ^_^

Weekend in New England



Do you know Martin Nievera? I know you know him because he is the Concert King of the Philippines. You will fall in love into his songs and claim that 'I wish someone could sing this song for me'. Anyway, here is my top five Martin Nievera songs. Actually, there are some more to list but these are what I consider the best. I hope you enjoy listening to them. Have fun!

Do you love his songs?
If you do, then this is the place to leave your compliments to him.
Share it with the world and let others see it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment