Saturday, July 6, 2013

My Top 5 Ariel Rivera Songs

My Top 5 Ariel Rivera songs can be found on this page. But before showing you those top 5 songs, let me introduce you to this great singer.

Ariel Rivera is a Filipino recording artist and actor. He is gifted with an ability of writing songs and then sing them with heart. He is also dubbed as "Kilabot ng Kolehiyala", a title given also to Hajji Alejandro, Dingdong Avanzado, Gino Padilla and many others.

What I love about him is his soothing voice. It seems that you are listening to an angel's voice. It's so relaxing and you may get into singing and humming while listening to him. His songs became a part of my life and I can easily relate to them. Whether, the song pertains to a heart break or whatever it is, I'm sure you'll get into it as well.

Anyway, here he is. Meet one of my idols, Ariel Rivera!

The image above came from titikpilipino site.

To Know More About Ariel Rivera


Smile In Your Heart


Getting to Know Each Other



Photograph


Ayoko Na Sana


Simple Lang




Another Bonus Song from Ariel Rivera
It's not the end, because there's more..

Since, five is not enough to showcase all his songs, I added another five. You may notice that most of the songs listed here are tagalog but it's not a big deal coz I know you will enjoy listening to them once you start. Anyway, the title of them are:

1. Sana Kahit Minsan (Tagalog song)
2. Nag-iisang Ikaw (Tagalog song)
3. Tunay Na Ligaya (Tagalog song)
4. Sana Ngayong Pasko (Tagalog song)
5. Minsan Lang Kita Iibigin (Tagalog song)

I hope you like it!

Sana Kahit Minsan


Nag-iisang Ikaw


Tunay Na Ligaya




Sana Ngayong Pasko


Minsan Lang Kita Iibigin



As I always say, I'm a man of music. Meaning, I love listening to different kinds of music. You know I'm a Sarah fan but I enjoy being exposed to some great artists. I rarely like singers but if their songs are good, then I become a fan of it. Fan of the song not the artist. Anyway, you will find here my top 5 songs of Ariel Rivera. From Smile in your Heart up to Getting to Know Each Other, I'm sure you'll find your song while being here. Enjoy!


Do you enjoy listening to his songs?

If you do, then share your happiness with us!

We want to hear it too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment