Tuesday, October 31, 2017

My Top 5 Carol Banawa Songs

My Top 5 Carol Banawa songs can be found on this page. But before anything else, let me introduce you to her.

Carol Banawa is a filipino singer-actress. I don't know but it seems that it was a trend too before. Being an actress turned to singer and being a singer turned to actress.

Her voice is like a voice of an angel. It seems as if you are lullabied by her. Her songs are all amazing, be it english or tagalog. Though she's not blessed with extraordinary looks, her voice is what her capital.

Anyway, if you can't wait to hear her beautiful songs, then skip this introduction and proceed to all embedded videos. Let's calm our mind through listening to her songs.

Enjoy!

To Know More About Carol Banawa

Bakit Di Totohanin

Tanging Yaman

Hanggang May Kailanman

Stay

Iingatan Ka

Another Bonus Songs from Carol Banawa

It's not the end, because there's more..

I added five more songs because most of her songs are awesome. If you love to know what songs I included, then here the song titles:

1. Ocean Deep
2. Til My Heartaches End
3. I'll Be There
4. I Believe
5. Panunumpa (Tagalog song)

I hope you like it!

Ocean Deep

Til My Heartaches End

I'll Be There

I Believe

Panunumpa


To all Carol Banawa fans and supporters, Carol Banawa is currently living in America. Though, sometimes she returned here in the Philippines to do some projects. Anyway, this page offers you my top 5 songs of Carol Banawa. Try to listen to her and enjoy her songs. Stay, Ocean Deep and others are one of my favorites and you should not miss them while being here. I hope you'll like this page.

Do you have your fave song now?
I'm sure you have, share it with us!
We will be glad to know it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment